Well, our last day has come and gone. This week was such a whirlwind that I want to be sure I have told everyone how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to get to know you and work with your children. It has been such a delight. I would also like to thank you for the guide to LA, it will definitely be put to good use! Today I sent home a letter with my personal email address so we can stay in touch!
I hope your students mentioned to you that we received an official proclamation from the mayor's office regarding our Constructing Cambridge book. We sent home copies with everyone on Wednesday.
I hope you all have a relaxing and wonderful summer!
Meg
I hope your students mentioned to you that we received an official proclamation from the mayor's office regarding our Constructing Cambridge book. We sent home copies with everyone on Wednesday.
I hope you all have a relaxing and wonderful summer!
Meg
Samuel was very blue this morning. I asked him why and he just said "Meg."
ReplyDeleteYou've made a real impression and will be missed. Thank you for everything you've done this year including this wonderful blog.
Have a wonderful journey!
Amy (& Samuel)